On today’s episode I’m going to show you how to make a keto version of Melanzane alla Parmigiana which is basically Eggplant Parmesan. This is a delicious and wholesome vegetarian keto dish. A total winner indeed. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 5g
Recipe makes 4 servings
– 300 Grams Eggplant
– 150 Grams Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella
– 200 Grams HK’s Keto Marinara Sauce
– 50 Grams Parmesan Cheese
1. Slice and salt the eggplant and leave for 30 minutes in a colander
2. Pat the eggplant dry and then either pan fry, deep fry or grill.
3. In an oven proof dish layer the tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, then eggplant, mozzarella, more eggplant, more tomato sauce and finally parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes till golden brown
post was originally published on this site