It’s beef week on Headbanger’s Kitchen and it’s Keto recipe time. I’ve cooked up a delicious Keto Beef Chilli Con Carne. It’s one of my favourites and with a dollop of sour cream and some avacado, it’s like food porn. So enjoy the recipe. I also tried a new format. Let me know if you like this better.
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 7g
Total Carbs: 11g
Recipe makes 4 servings.
– 500 grams Beef Mince
– 100 grams Onion
– 200 grams Tomato (pureed)
– 75 grams Green Peppers (Capsicum)
– 2-3 Cloves of garlic
– 200 grams bacon (chopped or cubed)
– 200 grams White Mushrooms
– 100 grams spinach
– Fresh Oregano
– Fresh Coriander
– Cayenne Pepper
– Cumin Powder
– Beef Stock Cube
– Olive Oil
1. Fry the bacon from a cold pan so that the fat renders out. Add some olive oil to speed up the process
2. Once most of the fat has rendered then add in the onions and fry.
3. Add the garlic once the onions turn translucent
4. As the garlic turns slightly brown add in the green peppers
5. Add in the beef along with all the dry seasoning and cook
6. Add in the tomatoes,mushrooms and spinach
7. Add the stock cube and water
8. Cook down for 10 minutes
9. Add in the fresh oregano and coriander
10. Reduce on the stove if required
11. Serve with Sour cream and fresh avacado.
post was originally published on this site